Fitting Rates & Brands We Fit
|FITTING FEES (for new clubs)||WITH PURCHASE*||WITHOUT||EST. TIME|
|One club type of one brand||FREE||$25||Max. 15 minutes*|
|Hybrids OR Wedges OR Putter||FREE||$25||Max. 15 minutes*|
|Driver OR Fairway Woods OR Irons||$50||$75||30-45 minutes|
|Any Woods AND Irons Combo||$85||$110||45-75 minutes|
|Ultimate Fit Package (all clubs & ball)||$150||$200||75-120 minutes|
|Golf ball recommendation with monitor||$25||$25||15-30 minutes|
NOTES ON FITTING FEE SCHEDULE:
- For lower fit fee, you must purchase clubs from us within 24 hours. Minimum $200 club purchase for Ultimate, $100 min. for other clubs.
- All fits other than one club/one brand include testing of multiple brands.
- For 15-minute fits that run longer, session subject to an additional $25 fee even with purchase.
- Fit fees are non-refundable and do not apply to purchase.
- Your personal specifications are available to you and kept on record.
- Special orders are non-refundable once placed with manufacturer.
- We offer a 30-day price match guarantee on all clubs plus a 30-day happiness guarantee on all fitted clubs.
|RETRO-FITTING (Existing clubs)|
|Check & adjust lie / loft / length:||Single $6, Full set (11 max.) $50|
|Dynamic fit session with a fitter
including lie adjustments
|Putter lie/loft adjustment *||$6|
|Club extension/cut down *||$5|
* Length adjustment and grip additional and priced separately.
If club purchase is not through CGC, your personal specifications will be provided to you and will also be kept on record in case you decide to purchase from us.
Which brands does CGC custom-fit?
- SCOR wedges
- Tour Edge
From Chuck and Susan L. of Concord, NH
(3,064 miles from CGC)
The Golf Center has impressive physical resources, especially those having to do with clubfitting. The manufacturers obviously think highly of the Center, as evidenced by the array of demo equipment you have available. The technology for recording swing characteristics and ball flight was something we had never seen before.
Equipment and technology aren't worth a great deal without an experienced professional staff. We couldn't be more satisfied with the investment of time and effort you gave us. We felt we were receiving the best professional advice, but at the same time, you never lost sight of the fact that the final result had to feel right to us.
It did. Susan has already used her woods with great success. I've spent time on the range with my fairway woods. One very important fact is that they have given me a much more realistic set of expectations when I do manage to find the center of the club. The best part of the whole exercise was the good advice that came through directly and indirectly.
Golf Brands We Custom Fit