Full Service Club Repair
Put your clubs in the hands of someone you can trust to do the job right!
Our CGC club repair specialists have extensive training in all aspects of club-building and can help you select the proper changes for your equipment from your grip size and style to club alterations to re-shafting.
At CGC, you won't see someone fiddling with your equipment behind the counter while they're working on other projects.
We have an dedicated in-store club repair workshop -- another indication of our dedication and service to all our customers' equipment needs.
Re-gripping often completed WHILE YOU WAIT!
Our professionals will work with you to select correct grip size, style and number of wraps for your hands.
Availability and stock subject to change, but if we don't have it in-stock, we'll do our best to get it for you immediately on special order.
We stock an extensive line of grips for clubs and putters in a variety textures, colors and sizes (standard, over-size, under-size and arthritic/jumbo) from these top brands:
SHAFTS -- REPLACEMENT & RETRO-FITTING
We stock a variety of replacement, after-market and exotic shafts in graphite and steel in a wide variety of lengths and flexes. Special orders are always welcome.
If you’re not sure if you would benefit from a shaft change in your clubs, please ask about our Retro-Fitting Sessions. Our typical stock includes models from:
CLUB REPAIR & RE-GRIPPING SERVICE FEE SCHEDULE:
Swing weight check
Club physical exam
|FREE if grip purchased here
$3 per grip if not purchased here
$3 per grip
$6 per club
$30 entire set
$10 per club graphite or steel
$15 graphite shaft
$10 steel shaft
$5 per club
$7 per club
$10 per club
$7.50 per club
$3.50 per club
$15 per club
- Re-grips are often completed while you wait or same-day, though they may take up to 24 hours due to work load.
- Club repairs typically take a 24-hour turn-around.
- Some repairs may cost more than prices listed and will be quoted at time of request.
- We cannot save all grips with shaft work. Replacement grips are additional and priced separately.
- Time requirements and prices for all product delivery and services will be quoted at time of request.
- Shipping fees may apply to special orders.
- Not all repair requests are possible or completed on-site due to method of club construction or condition of club.
- We may send clubs to manufacturer for repair or replacement and shipping charges may apply to warranty repair requests.